Now Playing Tracks




This is a serious post so I ask that everyone take the time to read and reblog I would appreciate it very much.

On Tuesday, October 23rd, an Eritrean woman named Nighisti Mehari Semret was murdered in Toronto, Canada. At about 7 a.m she was stalked and stabbed to death by a white male as she walked east through the laneway from Bleecker St. toward Ontario St. The attack took place just 100 metres shy of her home in Cabbagetown.

Her murderer has yet to be caught.

A security camera captured both of their images shown below. Nighisti is seen holding an umbrella in the top two shots, while her murderer is just a few steps behind her. The same footage is shown on video above. Take a good look, try and remember his posture and style of walking.

He is a white male, between 5-foot-10 and 6-foot-2, 150 to 200 pounds with a medium build. Police believe he “lives, frequents and is known to the Cabbagetown and Regent Park area”.

He was wearing a dark, long coat with buttons and a white scarf or garment around his neck, along with a dark hat, pants and shoes.

Officers at 51 Division set up a community vehicle near the scene of the crime, where anyone with information could speak with investigators. If you recognize this man on the street please call the Toronto Police Service @ 416-808-2222. You can also call in anonymously @ 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at, text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637), or Leave A Tip on Facebook. My inbox is always open also. Thank you.

(Source: onedirectionfacingmecca)

NYPD takes the life of another black male, Tamon Robinson
June 18, 2012



NYPD takes the life of another black male
June 18, 2012

On April 12, 2012, Laverne’s son Tamon Robinson, like Trayvon Martin, encountered someone who made a wrong assumption based on his age and the color of his skin. In Tamon’s case, it was a police officer, while in Trayvon’s case, it was a civilian, George Zimmerman. But in both cases, because the young men were African American, their lives were cut tragically short.

Tamon worked in as a barista at the Connecticut Muffin café on Lafayette Avenue in Fort Green, Brooklyn. On the side, he collected bricks, stones and other discarded building materials and sold them for scrap. Around 5:30 a.m., on the way to his car that morning, Tamon stopped to collect some old paving stones that the Seaview Houses were throwing away. He had permission from the building’s management to take them.

Officers in a patrol car spotted him and assumed he was stealing. When two officers began chasing him, Tamon ran toward the building where he had, until recently, lived with his mother. He had moved into his own apartment, but still had a key and stopped by to visit her every day.

He was barely 100 yards away from the entrance when a third officer drove a police cruiser onto the sidewalk and ran him down. A witness reported seeing Tamon fly up into the air and then land on the ground. Officers were overheard telling him to get up before picking him up and throwing the unconscious man onto the hood of the car. When they realized he was not responding, they finally called emergency medical services.

In some twisted irony, during a canvas looking for witnesses, the same officers knocked on Tamon’s mother’s door. Ms. Dobbinson was told there had been an accident and asked if she saw anything. She was unaware that the young man injured in the accident was her son. It was not until later—around 4 p.m.—that officers returned to her door to tell her that her son was in the hospital in a coma.

When Laverne Dobbinson arrived at the hospital, she found Tamon handcuffed to the bed in spite of the fact that he was in a coma. Initially, she was not allowed into the room to be with her son. Officials kept her and other family members from Tamon’s bedside where they could give comfort and talk to him. After two days, the police finally relented. Six days after his encounter with NYPD, his family made the painful decision to end life support.

Speaking with Tamon’s mother after the rally and march, I asked her to tell me about her son. “He was a good son, never got into any trouble,” she told me. “He never was involved in drugs or gangs. He was friendly; it was rare that he ever got angry with anyone. He was a hard worker and was trying to go to college.”


This is disgusting. I don’t even know what to say. Why do they keep killing our babies? Why are they allowed to leep killing our babies?

(Source: thepeoplesrecord)

Let’s be real clear. George Zimmerman is a goddamn murderer. A cold-blooded killer. He murdered that child. Murdered Trayvon Martin. Because he was Black. No other fucking reason. Zimmerman was only “suspicious” of him because he was Black, end of fucking story. This man is a murderer. He’s a fucking child killer. And he was never even fucking arrested. Fuck this. Fuck this fucking racist country and its racist fucking justice system that allows white people to kill Black people. If you support Zimmerman in anyway or think he was justified unfuckingfollow me right the fuck now. Also, GTFO and STFU in general.

(Source: kinkyturtle)



Unarmed Black Teen Gunned Down By Neighborhood Watch Leader After Being Deemed Suspicious

Unarmed Black Teen Gunned Down By Neighborhood Watch Leader After Being Deemed Suspicious

Trayvon “Trey” Martin, 17, of Miami was visiting relatives living in a gated community in Sanford, Florida. He had just left a local 7-11 after buying a snack and was on his way home around 7:00 PM on February 26. George Zimmerman, a 26-year-old member of the local neighborhood watch, saw Martin and called police to report a suspicious man in the community. He tailed Martin in his car. He had a loaded pistol on him. The police told Zimmerman they would handle it.

For some reason, Zimmerman didn’t obey. Minutes later, a number of local residents called police to report a fight. A gunshot was heard. Martin died 70 yards from the house he was staying in. Zimmerman was arrested and then released. He was carrying the pistol legally and has claimed that he was acting in self-defense.

Said Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee Jr. in an interview with the Huffington Post, “For some reason he (Zimmerman) felt that Trayvon, the way that he was walking or appeared seemed suspicious to him.”

Ah, yes. The way he was walking and his appearance were deemed “suspicious.” Oh, did I forget to mention that Martin is black? And that the gated community, called Retreat at Twin Lakes, is predominantly white?

Martin’s parents are demanding the police make an arrest and release the 911 call. They are expected to file a suit in state court on Friday.

“Zimmerman, an adult, had a gun. Trayvon Martin, a 17-year-old, had Skittles. No way you can say self-defense,” said the family’s attorney, Benjamin Crump.

Dear George Zimmerman, go fuck yourself with a bat covered in barbed wire and lemon juice, because that’d be the start of the penance you should suffer through for murdering a fucking INNOCENT kid because he “looked suspicious” when in reality you shot him because he was black in a white gated community. Simple as that, you deserve to suffer for the rest of your days.

Chicago police shoot innocent person after sneaking in to his garage


Chicago Police snuck onto innocent man’s property and into his garage where they shot him without warning. Once they realized their mistake, they work on getting story straight instead of calling an ambulance, which they do only after they catch victim talking on phone.

A federal civil rights lawsuit has been filed against the city and a group of 25th district police officers. 

31-year-old Erick Fields says he was fixing his car in his own garage last year, when police snuck onto his property and shot him in the stomach. The west side Chicago man reportedly needed multiple blood transfusions and emergency surgery to save his life.  And he’s saddled with half-a-million dollars worth of medical bills in a shooting that his lawyer says was completely unjustified.

“The problem here is that they silently crept through his yard, onto the property of an innocent man,” according to civil rights lawyer Torreya Hamilton.  “And then they shot him in his own garage without warning.”

Hamilton filed the civil rights lawsuit in federal court, Thursday morning. 

The city has not yet been officially served with the complaint, and spokespeople with Corporation Counsel say they are not yet able to respond to the allegations.

But Hamilton says the policemen’s response to the shooting was callous and irresponsible.

After failing to find a gun on Fields or any kind of weapon, instead of immediately calling an ambulance, Hamilton says, they gathered outside to “get their story straight” after realizing they’d made a terrible mistake.

“Only after they saw Erick talking to his mother on his cellphone, and taking it away from him,” Hamilton alleges, “did they realize that, ‘uh-oh, somebody knows about this’ … did they finally call an ambulance.”  Hamilton says it very nearly cost Fields his life.

What the hell?


To Tumblr, Love Pixel Union